- Functional and technical foundation in the Supply Chain space
- Experience in managing implementation for ERP or point solution software
Sobre nuestro cliente
World leader in digital supply chain and omnichannel commerce fulfillment.
- Use your functional and technical skillset to identify potential challenges and risks to implementation projects and leverage the organization appropriately including raising them to leadership's attention when required
- Keep the teams on track to delivery plans and apply creative solutions to recover timelines when necessary
- Adopt an everyone is in sales mentality to identify additional opportunities which would drive value for the customers
- Confidently lead customers new to the SaaS journey, pulling in the right team members from across the organization at the appropriate time.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 5+ years of experience managing large projects in the supply chain space preferably in retail or Manufacturing (CPG / Industrial / 3PL / High Tech / Auto).
- Prior experience as a functional or technical consultant for enterprise supply chain applications. Ideally looking for individuals with a background in Retail Planning, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, or Warehouse Labor Management.
- Experience in delivering large-scale and complex, Cloud-based enterprise applications.
- Experience in leading enterprise-level integration projects using various API management platforms, integration architecture, and integration methodologies.
- Proven track record with exceptional follow-through and excellent analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Experience managing 3rd parties as part of a project.
- Remote position.
- Availability to travel within US and Canada.
- Opportunity to have a career path.
- Competitive salary.
Additional information :
Employment type : Full-time