Develop and update websites for different multinational companies, in alignment with our marketing strategies, to respond to our clients’ needs.
Participating in the company needs assessments, develops strategy and information architecture.
Collaborate with other team members in different phases of the projects.
Implement testing, quality assurance, and post rollout troubleshooting and enhancements.
Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
- Graduated in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or assimilable experience.
- More than 3 years of experience working as a Full-stack developer.
- Understanding of web design and usability.
- Ability to translate perceived needs into technical requirements.
- Willingness and drive to seek novel solutions to technology problems.
- Flexibility to acquire new skills and adapt to the team needs.
- Analytical capacity and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Capacity for organization and management to meet the deadlines.
- Positive mindset and ability to work fluently in a multidisciplinary team.
- MySQL MariaDB
- Experience with nginx
- Experience with Laravel Forge
- What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Immediate incorporation
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Great working environment
- Possibility of working remotely (particularly, if you are not based in the Malaga province).
Virtual Reality Development is the official marketing department of Golden Race (www.goldenrace.com).
The GoldenRace Group is a global market leader in virtual sports betting, with a portfolio of promising and rapidly expanding companies in the betting industry. We are a growing team of motivated professionals from many backgrounds and disciplines, operating together in a positive and supportive environment.
We are looking for a web developer to be part of our Marketing Team.