WeRemoto is hiring for one of our premier travel partner companies. The company is a prestigious travel management company offering exclusive trips for high-profile clients, and they are seeking a full-time Travel Program Manager. In this integral role, you will be directly responsible for overseeing the flawless execution of the trip planning process from start to finish.
- Planning and managing all aspects of trips, including coordinating with vendors and suppliers like hotels, tour guides, airlines, etc.
- Monitoring trip progress, addressing potential issues, and adjusting plans as necessary.
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs and preferences, and ensuring these are met.
- Working closely with internal teams, including finance and customer service, to ensure coordinated efforts.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors to achieve the best possible terms.
- Preparing and presenting reports on the status of each trip to senior management.
- Ensuring all trips are carried out in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the quality of trips and client satisfaction.
- Manage invoices and payments from customers and to vendors/suppliers.
- Strong, reliable internet connection.
- Level of English: Advanced.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a travel agent or within the hospitality / event planning industry.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer service orientation.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and project management tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- A degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field is preferred.
- This position is full-time remote and may require travel based on the needs of our clients.
- Preferred to travel for 2-3 trips per year.
Compensation: $750-$850 USD per month, negotiable depending on experience.
Are you ready to be the driving force behind the delivery of exclusive, unforgettable experiences? We invite you to apply! Join We Remoto and contribute to our mission of providing the highest quality service in the industry. Don't miss this opportunity—apply today!