User Interface Designer
Green River is looking for a someone to join our remote company of designers and engineers to help craft effective software solutions. We especially seek candidates committed to public health, school improvement, environmental protection, and social justice.
The User Interface Designer will work with our UX design, visual design, and engineering teams to help develop highly usable software based on the needs of users.
We’re looking for a team member who will:
- Create wireframes and prototypes of user interface screens to gather feedback, test and validate design decisions, and provide development specifications.
- Maintain design systems, patterns, and specification documentation for complex web applications.
- Design data visualizations.
- Provide detailed implementation instructions for engineers, including user-based rationale for functionality.
- Iterate on and expand design assets and patterns to accommodate new features within existing software.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing for fidelity to design intent.
- Lead demos for clients; provide testing suggestions and timeframes for client QA.
A successful candidate will likely have experience in:
- Creating wireframes, mock-ups, and data visualizations.
- Designing for accessibility.
- Creating design systems or pattern libraries.
- Facility with Figma (and/or Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar)
- Integrating design into agile or lean product development processes.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and engineers to define business problems and prototype solutions.
- Distributed collaboration, including remote ideation on ux design.
Some Benefits :
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance coverage
- Six weeks paid time off
- Retirement benefits.
Este reclutamiento es 100% libre de sesgos, todas las decisiones son basadas en tu experiencia y conocimientos, tú eres la persona más importante para nosotros y te acompañaremos en todo momento.