About the role
To assist their expanding Product Engineering team, we are looking for a Technical Program Manager. The person in this position plays a crucial role on the team and consistently exhibits a wide range of skills and abilities. This person is skilled in agile approaches and program management. The ideal applicant would collaborate closely with various development teams and outside partners to plan and develop solutions to challenging issues. The ideal applicant will be comfortable instructing and learning from groups of very brilliant engineers while being familiar using the most recent technologies and best practices. The candidate will collaborate with the business development team and product owner.
- Decompose complex product features into specific use cases and detailed technical requirements that are ready for development.
- Create and execute roadmaps, project plans, schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Coordinate and monitor development team workflows to ensure cohesion and efficiency.
- Communicate status, updates, and progress on milestones through presentations, email, and direct communication with leadership and stakeholders.
- 8+ years in technical program management in a related industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in managing Agile software development projects, software development life cycle, and quality processes, such as scoping, costs, schedules, deliverables, change and risk management, and mitigation.
- Use of Project Management Software (Jira, SmartSheets, or similar).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related technical discipline.
- Competitive salary.
- 100% Remote.
- Healthcare insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
- Savings fund.
- Food coupons, Christmas bonus
- Vacations since year 1.
- 50% Vacation premium.
- Education stipend.
This recruitment is 100% free of bias, all decisions are based on your experience and knowledge, you are the most important person for us and we will accompany you at all times. Tip: all our clients are looking for happy people.