Support Accenture’s relationship with Partners globally. Draft, review and negotiate different types of agreements or legal documents in accordance with company policies and procedures and applicable laws.
Project coordination and deal shaping. Advising and counseling internal clients. Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with Accenture's external partners.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you :
Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
Refund of Connectivity
100% Bonus Gym
Vacation balance flexibility
Birthday day off
Accenture Days : 5 extra days off per year.
Flexible benefits package
Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
Financial Aid for Daycare and many !
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
What Challenges Await You :
- Good understanding of Legal / GLN, and Strategic Partnering Legal area needs and priorities, strategy, objectives, and opportunities.
- In-depth understanding of relevant company policies applicable to the support area.
- Act as a POC and escalation point for business stakeholders and Strategic Partnering counsels.
- Enhanced subject-matter expertise in the concerned support area.
- Understand, suggest, and encourage process improvements in the support area.
- Collaborate with tech team in development of new tools or enhancement of existing ones.
- Ensure creation of checklists and other process documents.
- Ability to represent GLN; directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues.
- Supervise the management of company s tools and communication records.
- Identify and lead trainings for the team for upskilling and professional development.
- Identify and implement new initiatives in Strategic Partnering Legal or within Legal / GLN.
- Build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team.
- Lead and drive recruitment efforts for the team.
- Effective management of direct reports and team; quick conflict resolution.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Provide feedback to individuals; lead and drive talent discussions for the team.
- Proactively try to give back’ to GLN / Legal.
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
- Independently draft and review and negotiate complex agreements other documents with partners, including but not limited to Non-Disclosure agreements, joint initiatives, third party compensation agreements, Affiliate Addendums, collaboration agreements, MOUs, LOIs, Teaming Agreements, license agreements (demo / evaluation), order forms, renewals and amendments, among others.
- Collaborate with and support Strategic Partnering Legal Colleagues on the review and negotiation of the partnership agreements.
- Understand and be able to discuss typical Go-to-Market legal issues.
- Analyze and resolve high-complexity contract issues and business scenarios.
- Independently handle the communication with internal clients, business teams and stakeholders on various legal matters.
- Subject matter expert in specific partnerships and industries, as required.
- Develop a working relationship with Accenture’s most important partners.
- Maintain compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensure that noncompliance issues are identified and resolved.
- Support deal shaping opportunities, consulting as necessary.
- Ensure all stakeholders are fully informed and engaged on a timely basis.
- Execute tasks with autonomy and good judgement.
- Propose effective solutions to encountered complexities.
- Provide error-free work results.
- Perform research of laws and regulations or other legal questions applicable to assigned requests.
- Lead specific ad-hoc projects, planning strategy, coordinating team members and aligning with other areas.
- Coordinate training sessions to GLN team members on SME scope of work.
- Lead and organize the onboarding and training of new joiners, ensuring that administrative processes are completed.
- Drive agreements to execution and manage these throughout their lifecycle.
- Develop presentations, guidelines or templates to assist business teams to manage the GTM activities.
- Support key initiatives and programs, ensuring appropriate involvement across teams and stakeholders.
- Project management ability to coordinate completion of open actions and projects with business leads.
What will make you successful :
Bachelor’s degree in Law.
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 10 years of experience at law firm or as in-house counsel and / or in legal outsourcing.
- Strong project management skills and experience in agreement drafting, review and negotiation, identifying risks and proposing solutions.
- Issue identification, escalation and resolution.
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple geographies and cultures at all levels of the organization.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to summarize and distill key points for executive audiences.
- Ability to effectively work with and contribute to the development of legal templates.
- Operate in an environment with highly sensitive and confidential documents.
- Experience in leading projects and teams on function specific processes and / or areas.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; be detail-oriented, have sound judgement, and be flexible.
- Demonstrate promptness, accuracy, and consistency with the activities supported.
- Demonstrate autonomy, take ownership, and drive tasks to closure.
- Strong time management, prioritization, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Accenture offerings and services.
- Very good understanding of commercial agreements, legal and compliance principles.
- Very good understanding of corporate business practices and contracting regulations.
- Comfortable with technology and has experience in the use of tools & databases.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to interface with and effectively influence senior leadership and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
We have offices available in CABA, Córdoba, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces, our positions are remote, so you can work from home!
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company
of the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without making any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other provided for in current legislation, which have the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.