Company & Product Description: FinDox is an enterprise document management and compliance platform for large Investment Managers. FinDox has created the industry’s first comprehensive and automated insider trading management platform which helps our clients avoid hefty fines and penalties. We support secure file sharing, monitoring, notifications, robust set of access permissions, and much more. Our clientele includes some of the most sophisticated financial institutions in the US, so security and compliance is paramount. FinDox founders bring unique domain expertise and previously built LendAmend, a corporate action platform focused on the same industry vertical. FinDox was acquired by Fidelity Information Services (FIS). FinDox has contracts with several large investment firms and went live in January 2018.
Job Description: You are a hands-on, passionate, organized, and self-directed individual who is excited to join our technology team as a Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET). FinDox's tech team is 100% remote and has been since the company was founded in 2016. FinDox's team currently includes a devops engineer, a frontend dev team, a backend dev team, and one SDET. You will work closely with the Product Management and Development Teams to understand requirements, create test plans, and implement automated tests in the test automation framework written using the .NET Core. You will be available to perform manual and automated checkout testing for both our agile and expedited deployments.
The position requires you to be available for weekly production deployments on Thursdays at 7 pm PST and infrequent expedited deployments. The primary business hours are 8 am PST - 4 pm PST Monday - Friday. This is a full - time position.
Remote is OK within +3 hours of PST.
1. Discuss business and functional requirements with the Product and Development teams
2. Design and write detailed functional test plans and build test cases for new features and regression testing
4. Perform check-out testing after software deployments
5. Partner with the Product and Development teams to replicate and resolve issues
● 1+ years of experience as a Software Design Engineer in Test
● Experience with API testing, E2E testing, black/white box testing
● Experience with debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting issues and be able to communicate for both technical and non-technical audiences
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Exceptional attention to detail and strong organization skills