WeRemoto is seeking a motivated and experienced Social Media and Content Coordinator on behalf of one of our premier customers in the Travel industry. This individual will have a passion for digital marketing and a deep understanding of social media platforms, content creation, and community engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the creation of engaging content, managing our social media profiles, and developing strategies to optimize user engagement. You will be working directly with the CEO of a small Travel Advisory company. The CEO has extensive experience in travel and food writing for blogs and editorials.
- Manage and oversee the company's social media profiles and presence, including but not limited to Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and potentially additional channels (Twitter, YouTube, TikTok).
- Develop engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate and manage the publication of a regular newsletter, similar in style to Yolanda Edward's Yolo Intel. This includes content curation, writing, editing, and collaboration with the CEO for insights and advice.
- Develop both free and paid tiers for the newsletter, managing the distribution and subscriber lists for each.
- Monitor and respond to social media messages and comments, creating an interactive relationship with followers and customers.
- Work with the CEO to develop social media timelines coinciding with travel seasons, special deals, or other brand messages.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Manage the Social Media Calendar
- Manage the Newsletter Calendar
- Facilitate and coordinate all correspondence with contributors to the Newsletter
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager, Content Manager, or similar role.
- Detail oriented.
- Process oriented,
- Proficiency with multiple social media platforms, primarily Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Proficiency with content creation tools and software such as Canva.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English.
- Understanding of the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and social media.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro), Canva, or similar software.
- Previous experience with a variety of social media management tools and platforms.
- Previous experience with editorial style content management.
This role is 100% remote.
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience.
We look forward to seeing your application!