About Move Work Forward
We are a product company that builds, maintains and supports our own software products in the personal and team collaboration space. We have a portfolio of products that integrate Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket with other tools and services (GitHub, GitLab, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Azure DevOps, etc).
Our customers include Apple, Microsoft, Telefonica, Sony, and multiple governmental and security organizations.
We aim to help developers and teams be more open and productive.
We’re ready for our next growth phase and are building a world-class engineering team. We seek a Senior React Frontend Engineer to join our growing software development team.
Please read on if you want to create a massive impact and develop global-scale products for teams (software teams, IT teams and all other teams).
This is a 100% remote position, BUT you will need to meet our team in person (we got colleagues in Sofia).
You should have at least 6 hours overlap with the 9:00-17:00 CET time zone.
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead and significantly contribute to medium-to-large feature releases
- Drive the technical design, implementation and delivery of complex business features
- Integrate with 3rd party tools from Atlassian, Microsoft and other team tool providers
- Work on a cross-functional stack
- Write technical specification and solution architecture proposals
- Conduct insightful, comprehensive code and design reviews
- Ensure your changes are functioning in a secure and backward-compatible way
- Create proofs of concepts to try new technologies and derisk potential features
- Help customers like Apple and Microsoft to succeed using our products
- Promote knowledge sharing, adoption of good practices, and provide mentorship to the team.
What We're Looking For:
- You have 4+ years of production experience as a Backend Software Developer
- You must have experience building world-scale apps
- You are an experienced developer with AWS/TypeScript/Node/Jest
- You have successfully delivered multiple projects that span the software development lifecycle and can demonstrate this
- You are a team player but can deliver on your own
- You write proposals, updates, specs, and blog posts without being asked
- You have a committed approach to software engineering with a passion for building high-quality code & a highly scalable software platform, and
- You are self-motivated & continuously improve your software development skills.
- International experience is beneficial.
Must have - Skills & Experience:
- We are a small team, so you must be open to helping us succeed.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Testing Frameworks
- Production support.
Nice to have
- Experience working in startups/scaleups
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience working with Docker, AWS, and
- Developing integrations of Microsoft Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, GitHub, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Frontend: ReactJS/Redux/TypeScript.
- Backend: TypeScript (Serverless on AWS) and Java.
Benefits and perks:
- You can work in Europe, Africa or the Americas (we don't have an office).
- Develop products used by 1000s of companies, including Apple, Microsoft, Telefonica, etc.
- Career growth (you will receive tremendous support to unlock your potential).
- Budget for education.
- Fun and casual environment.
- Intelligent and hard-working co-workers.
- If something is missing or essential to you - please let us know. We are a flexible company.
This is a full-time remote-only role. If you fit the criteria and the job description sounds exciting, please apply now.
Please do not apply if you represent an intermediary like a hiring agency, outsourcing company or anything in between. Just direct applicants, please.