[We are looking for a Tech Lead Front-End Developer with React.js expertise to work from home for a challenging project in the US for a design agency with a focus on the customer. They use the latest technologies including ES6, pub/sub architecture, and a clean component-based approach to deliver reusable, innovative, and responsive experiences. Web performance & accessibility are also key concerns because of their respective importance to user experience and perception of a premium experience.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.í]
- [Collaborate with Design and UX to prototype user interactions
- Mentor other front-end developers
- Ensure compatibility of code across devices and viewport sizes
- Assess and optimize page performance and WCAG compliance
- Work with delivery team to ensure the overall quality of the experience and support this with tests and documentation]
- Experience with React.js and GraphQL
- Experience using HTML5 semantic markup, CSS3, and CSS & SVG-based animation on responsive consumer-facing websites.
- Full command of Git, the terminal, continuous deployment and integration, and other modern fundamentals.
- Strong troubleshooting ability and technical analysis skills - web performance optimization included.
- WCAG accessibility experience is preferred.
- Agency experience preferred.]