[Remote position for LATAM only]
We are looking for a customer-driven Product Analyst with experience in delivering delightful features and products to the end-user in favor of the business. Our mission at End-user business unit is to ensure a seamless, secure and friendly experience for latin-american to purchase with our merchants. Our apps has been used by more than 4MM users in Brazil and LATAM countries.
The Senior Product Analyst plays a pivotal role in the delivery of our product roadmap and keeps the operation running smoothly; is responsible for identifying, prioritizing, documenting and communicating the work that needs to be delivered within the team and other business units such as Customer Services, Risk & Compliance, Core Systems, Payment Processing etc. You will work collaboratively in a cross-functional & Agile-oriented team to evolve existing products and deliver new ones, following the latest user experience best practice.
Besides that, your activities will be:
- Experience working on the development of digital products and projects;
- You have a high level of empathy with end-users;
- You have proven experience in gathering requirements and communicating them clearly;
- You can work effectively with a technical team;
- You have great communication skills in English - Intermediate level - We will test!
- You are a highly self-motivated, resilient and results-driven individual.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Proven experience designing, implementing and deploying software solutions to production; the stack is not relevant, we are ready to teach it to new teammates if necessary;
- Interest in subjects such as data structures, concurrency, persistence and distributed systems;
- Expertise in git or any other collaborative version control system;
- A vision for software quality, evolution of systems, decomposition of problems and abstractions;
- A great ability to learn new practices, technologies, programming languages and absorbing engineering culture;
- Advanced English (read, write and speak);
What would we love to see?
- In-deep knowledge of at least one Agile methodology;
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager;
- Technical background;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!