Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Copywriter, joining our Growth team. We are looking for a creative copywriter who can write clear, concise and compelling copy for multiple channels — email, ads, videos, website, publications, in-app/platform, etc. You have a love of language, a knack for storytelling and an eye for detail.
- Experience writing creative copy for multiple channels including web, in-app, email, and social.
- Experience using conversion rate optimization principles and techniques, including running A/B and multivariate tests.
- Understanding of UX foundations and how to structure goal-oriented copy to drive the user's journey.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Cross-functional collaboration with multiple stakeholders, including members of Growth, Product, Customer Success, PR and Design teams.
- Experience testing and optimizing copy (email subject lines, headlines, ad copy, etc.).
- SEO experience.
- Writes and speaks fluent American English.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of SEO, online content strategy, and creation.
- Drive brand and editorial consistency across all company communications.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Alanna Brown, Senior Director of Product Marketing and Community
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with hiring team
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Please provide three writing samples for this role. Thank you!