Laskie is helping a few world class, venture-backed startups find talented Backend Engineers specializing in development with Python.
You will be employed directly by one of these startups and play an integral role in their early stage growth. We are looking for developers who are passionate about building scalable systems and owning development efforts.
If you're a skilled backend developer with Python experience and you're excited about making an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Bring
- Professional English fluency, both writing & speaking
- 8+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years of experience building products with Python and Django
- Highly proficient in SQL with experience using databases like PostgreSQL
- Proficient using noSQL database like MongoDB
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS or GCP
- Experience scaling cloud infrastructure with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
The Right Fit
- You have a growth mindset and believe in game-changing innovations.
- You take your impact seriously. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value.
- You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Architect the backend for new products
- Build robust, scalable new features for core products
- Help manage infrastructure scaling and reliability
- Collaborate with leadership to build product roadmap & strategy
What's In It For You?
- $1000 Laskie signing bonus PLUS any signing bonus offered by our clients
- All of our clients offer remote work and competitive compensation with bonuses, stock options, and PTO
- Apply once and get matched with multiple pre-vetted employers