Unosquare delivers software development services and teams for financial services, healthcare, and high tech clients.
The IT Scrum Master (SM): This position will primarily be responsible, under limited supervision, for acting as the Scrum Master on various IT Agile initiatives in accordance with our Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Guide project teams in implementing agile methodology rules to deliver rapid and reliable business products.
- Remove blockers or impediments that hinder project progress. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the scrum team.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the PBIs during each sprint (e.g. Burn down chart).
- Set up and manage sprint planning and other scrum meetings (i.e. backlog refinement, daily scrum, demos, etc.).
- Manage the team’s sprints, boards, and dashboards in ADO to ensure optimal velocity.
- Coordinate backlogs across teams for cross functional projects/teams.
- Collaborate with project teams to estimate sprint velocity. Manage the day to day technical issues with the team.
- Effectively manage and communicate any outstanding bugs, issues, and velocity to team and leadership.
- Identify potential crises and devise contingency plans with some supervision.
- Keep management and key stakeholders well informed on a timely basis on team’s progress, status and/or concerns to ensure that expectations and satisfaction are met or exceeded.
- Conduct sprint retrospectives and create a recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Partner with project managers and development team to develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Report their actual level of effort in the agreed upon time tracking system, Daptiv.
Salary + superior Benefits