**See full application instructions at bottom. Only folks who complete the full application will be considered**
Hello, we are Simple Selling! 👋
We're part of the dynamic IT and cybersecurity industry. The industry is growing fast and will continue to in the years to come. Our company has a unique role within this industry, which is to drive pipeline for small IT players by being their behind-the-scenes sales, marketing and client success workforce.
We are currently under 10 people at Simple Selling and we're all very committed to seeing our business double in 2021! A bit ambitious? YES! But that is the point. To dream big and go for it.
About the Role
We're looking for a Sales Development Rep (SDR) who wants to have a massive impact for a client of ours. It is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make something with Simple Selling, to be part of our early stage of our growth. The SDR is someone who has had previous success with appointment-setting or outbound sales, and who aspires to be challenged and to grow professionally.
SDRs are responsible for appointment setting for IT firms. It is cold-calling, emailing and LinkedIn messaging to achieve the goal. Prospects are both your and Marketing's responsibility to find. Prospects are small business owners and operations leaders.
To succeed you must be motivated, energetic, coachable, confident and goal-oriented. Your English must be fluent or near native and you need to have had a minimum of 1 year of recent outbound success in order to be considered.
Why is this role special?
- You get to have a massive impact. As an SDR, you’ll drive pipeline for a new client of ours from the ground up. You’ll be able to learn from our recipe and also add your own unique touch to reach our target accounts and buyers, and focus on generating quality (not quantity) conversations with prospects.
- You'll tackle a variety of challenges. Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You'd work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success — participating in every phase from ideation to implementation.
- Work with an extremely talented team. Our team has included members from Honduras, Colombia, Nicaragua, the United States, El Salvador and Chile.
- Join us at a magical time. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and delivering a service that is unmatched by any competitor out there, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Remote job -- work-from-home.
Salary & Benefits
- Base+Commission is commensurate with experience, paid bi-weekly direct deposit
- Lots of growth opportunities (Supervisor, Sr SDR, etc.)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and some local holidays are observed
- Paid vacation
- Partial health reimbursement after 3 months
- Full-time, 45 hrs per week; Monday to Friday business hours, no weekends
- Set appointments via outbound calls, emails and LinkedIn messaging
- Effectively managing a robust sales pipeline that follows our systematic approach in HubSpot
- Flexible, creative and willing to add ideas to our sales strategy
- Effectively communicate a high level of business acumen with prospects
- Consistently meet or exceed pre-assigned sales and activity targets
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth and development
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent in English and strong writing and grammar skills
- College graduate preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of successful outbound calling sales experience
- Detailed-oriented and organized, there are a lot of tasks to stay on top of
- Coachable, willing to learn and adapt
- Ability to learn a script initially but but then memorize and adapt naturally
- Fast learner
- Confident and outgoing energy over the phone
- Acquired a college degree
- Has achievements that took hard work and dedication
- Familiar with CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce or other similar programs
- Experienced in speaking with leaders of small businesses from the U.S.
- Familiar with IT for small business, cyber security, digital transformation
To apply, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing results from previous outbound sales experience and your base and commission salary requirements. Please attach your CV and make the subject line "SDR Role - YOUR NAME."