Who We Are
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Honduras, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We're looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative who wants to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, sales team. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys outbound sales and has a hunter's sales mentality. This is a remote position that can be done anywhere in Latin America. This is a full-time, contractor position.
What you’ll be doing
As an SDR with Nearsure,
- You’ll be responsible for identifying, contacting, and closing new meetings within an established ICP (ideal customer profile).
- You’ll quickly become an expert at researching the nuances within our customer profile that make someone a great fit for our service.
- In addition, you’ll be following a proven, successful process for prospecting using email sequences, LinkedIn, and, at times, video.
- You’ll be scheduling meetings for our more Senior SDRs, and potentially our upper-management, and as you learn more about our offering and get comfortable with the responsibilities and expectations, you'll eventually get the chance to be promoted to Account Executive so that you can start closing your own deals.
- We use tools like Pipedrive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Notion, and Microsoft suite.
What We're Looking For
- You must have previous experience selling technical talent to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Examples include:
- Selling technical talent as a recruiter
- Selling technical talent as a sales executive for a software consultancy
- Selling technical talent for a temporary staffing firm
- Selling software consulting service
- Selling IT services.
- You have a hunter's mentality and are an expert at identifying and prospecting into new accounts.
- An associate’s degree or four-year BA or BS is strongly desired.
- You must be resilient and capable of failing forward on an ongoing basis.
- High energy. You have boundless enthusiasm and can maintain the same level of intensity all day. You start each morning with a positive attitude and are ready to make an impact.
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your team do the same.
- Excellent English, both written and verbal communication skills are required.
- You’re a self-starter capable of bringing ideas and strategies to the table. You value independence and will be successful with little supervision.
- You’re comfortable operating in an Agile context, actively participating in standup sessions. backlog refinement, bi-weekly planning instances alongside retrospectives.
What We Offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Paid time off (annual leave, national holidays, sick time, and parental leave).
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training, and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
We are a fully distributed, multicultural startup looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit for this position!!