Compartir Facebook Twitter
Descripción de la Empresa
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Ciudad de México
Tipo de Contratación
Descripción de la Plaza
Are you a professional seeking a dynamic and challenging opportunity? Look no further than Scopic, where the virtual world is our playground.
At Scopic, we bring together a global team of experts in software development, design, and digital marketing to provide cutting-edge services. As the Analytics and Financial Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving growth and ensuring the company's financial success. You will lead all financial operations and be responsible for providing valuable insights into the company's performance. You will also be instrumental in scaling up reporting and making it actionable, in alignment with the guidelines set by the executive team.
This is a full-time remote position, offering the flexibility to work from anywhere. Join us and be a part of our international team of talented individuals.
The role in a nutshell:
• Manage, train, mentor, and empower a team of geographically and culturally diverse financial analysts and BI specialists.
• Play a significant role in company-wide and long-term strategy definition, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence.
• Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries related to financial operations. Lead the production of quarterly results review packs for executives and the board of directors.
• Track, analyze, and investigate financial and operational results through a set of KPIs dashboards.
• Lead annual, quarterly, and monthly financial planning processes, including budgeting and forecasting, and ensure effective monitoring and feedback are being carried out.
• Use financial modeling and scenario planning to support strategic plans.
• Proactively look for top/bottom-line optimizations and lead initiatives in the finance and analytics areas.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
• 5+ years of demonstrated FP&A experience, including forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting, analytics, performance management & optimization, etc.
• Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or equivalent. ACCA or CPA certification would be a plus.
• Excellent financial & business acumen and deep understanding of corporate governance.
• Good understanding of the tech industry and key financial components of a service business.
• Demonstrated analytics skills working with quantitative data and financial modeling, to enable data-driven decision-making.
• Significant knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP.
• Strategic and analytical skills, and experience with applying them to growth and cost control initiatives.
• Excellent proficiency of MS Office, in particular Excel and analytics software such as PowerBI.
• Excellent leadership and people management skills and experience in managing a team of 5+ people.
• Experience working remotely with a distributed team across multiple time zones.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
It’s great if you ALSO have:
• Experience in a financial services environment like an MBB or a Big 4 professional services firm.
• Experience working in an international environment.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
• Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
• We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
• Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
• Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
• A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
• Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
• Salary is negotiable depending on your experience, skills, and certifications.
• This is a full-time, salaried position.
Scopic is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online: scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0xqmn?source=Unmejorempleo%20MX
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés Requerido