Detalles del cliente
World leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment.
Descripción de la vacante
- Use your functional and technical skillset to identify potential challenges and risks to implementation projects and leverage the organization appropriately including raising them to leadership's attention when required
- Keep the teams on track to delivery plans and apply creative solutions to recover timelines when necessary
- Adopt an everyone is in sales mentality to identify additional opportunities which would drive value for the customers
- Confidently lead customers new to the SaaS journey, pulling in the right team members from across the organization at the appropriate time
Perfil del candidato
- 5+ years experience managing large projects in the supply chain space preferably in the retail or Manufacturing (CPG / Industrial / 3PL / High Tech / Auto).
- Prior experience as a functional or technical consultant for enterprise supply chain applications. Ideally looking for individuals with a background in Retail Planning, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management or Warehouse Labor Management.
- Experience in delivering large-scale and complex, Cloud based enterprise applications.
- Experience in leading enterprise-level integration projects using various API management platforms, integration architecture and integration methodologies.
- Proven track record with exceptional follow-through and excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience managing 3rd parties as part of a project.
Oferta de empleo
Availability to travel within US and Canada.
Opportunity to have a career path.