You’re a super-organized professional who loves being at the center of activity and helping to bring people together. You have an interest in project management and digital platforms and a hunger to learn more. And, above all else, if you want to join a global team that creates smart, creative, and impactful digital experiences that solve complex challenges, we would like to meet you!
Modus is a digital agency centered in New York City with offices in Buenos Aires and Manila. We’re an interdisciplinary group of motivated, dedicated professionals who don’t take things at face value. We uncover insights, imagine new possibilities, and create digital experiences that transform businesses and delight customers.
Our next Project Coordinator will be an integral part of our growing product management team, working across a wide range of clients and projects.
Read on for details.
- Scheduling meetings internally and externally
- Ensuring meeting agendas are created
- Taking notes during meetings
- Organizing and distributing project materials
- Maintaining project assets on shared drives
- Managing and organizing project tasks
- Processing timesheets for billing
- Monitoring team inboxes from tools like Slack, Basecamp, and or Jira
- Ensuring client communications are addressed
- Online research
- Administer team SaaS tools
- Ad hoc tasks to support project managers and product manager
- 3+ years of digital-based project management skills
- 1+ year digital marketing, UX, or software project management experience
- Excellent written communication in English, prose, and short-hand note-taking
- Bachelor's of Arts or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Highly organized with advanced time management skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Fierce desire to learn
- Unafraid of managing up and across the corporate hierarchy
- Willingness to teach yourself how to use the tools of our trade, including project planning, task tracking, and other productivity tools
- Exposure to managing budgets, scope, and timeliness is a plus
- Practical knowledge of modern marketing, design, and/or UX workflows is a plus
- Agency or consulting background is a plus
Modus offers a great work environment, competitive salary paid in USD, training courses and certifications, the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, and other great benefits.
If you are self-motivated and enjoy being part of a diverse team of talented people who are helping to invent the digital future, apply now!