Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as first point of contact on solution-specific inquiries by utilizing product documents. Become familiar with company web sites and applications available for health care professionals and patients.
- Process new customer registrations and update/maintain existing customer portals
- Organize and keep track of a large number of documents for each customer.Direct collaboration with all internal production departments, development engineers and marketing managers.
- Provide web and mobile application navigational support for customers and patients.
- Minimum of 3 yearsin customer-facing role (External and internal).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience and/or managing customer phone calls, emails, including technical support.
- Ability to take initiative to improve processes and work with limited supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and active listening skills that will lead to correct pathways to solve problems and offer solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working in team-oriented project groups.
- Maintain a schedule of deadlines and tasks and possess the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and tools preferred.
- Demonstrates high level of competency with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, TEAMS, and PowerPoint
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.