Last Call Media is looking for an Operations Manager to join our team!
Operations and Employee Experience is at the core of Last Call Media. The team aims to achieve overall operational effectiveness and efficiency aligned to the company’s mission/goals, while maintaining a high standard of employee experience.
An Operations Manager at Last Call can implement the right processes and practices across the organization. We’re looking for someone eager to collaborate and consult internally and externally to help make our company operations dependable, flexible, scalable and cost-effective.
Last Call Media is a fully distributed company so you can work from anywhere, we’d just like you to be able to commit to at least 4-5 hours of overlap with morning New York time (ET), Monday through Friday.
What you’ll do:
- Join as a member of LCM’s Operations and Employee Experience team to define and implement a compelling operations strategy to ensure operational scalability.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Map out different company processes and ensure best practices are applied.
- Drive actions to improve processes and identify opportunities for automation.
- Develop, track and report on operational KPIs to identify what is working, what isn’t, and how we can improve as an organization.
- Ensure data integrity, completeness, and accessibility across the CRM and different tools.
- Drive productivity by gathering, prioritizing, and resolving internal requests.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that help in improving and scaling company operations.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting.
- An obvious drive to both grow and help in the growth of the team.
- A unique blend of business and tech-savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality.
- Tangible experience in operations where your work contributed to organizational success.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience working with ambiguity, and the ability to drive toward meaning
- Leadership ability.
- Fluent English and highly-developed communication skills.
It’d be nice if you also had:
- A degree in a field such as accounting, business administration, finance, economics, etc.
- Familiarity with the software development ecosystem, i.e. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Familiarity with Hubspot and Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Data analysis skills.
- Experience working remotely.
All of us at LCM pride ourselves on being:
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the needs of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Experienced with communicating with clients directly.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- Team players in a collaborative environment.
- Fast learners.
- Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter and complete our application form.
- Applicants selected from there will move onto our interview rounds. Plan for at least two (2) 45 minute interviews.
- Lastly, while resumes and interviews are a great way to learn more about you, all candidates should be prepared to complete a brief hypothetical virtual recruitment exercise and submit reference(s) upon request.
This position is compensated at a salary commensurate with skill and experience, with comprehensive benefits including an annual professional development budget, and varied, engaging work. If this position already sounds like you or sounds like where you're headed, please reach out!