LTG is looking for a Colombian based paid media expert who is able to retain paid media within digital campaigns and manage the development of new initiatives.
A digital campaign for LTG includes management and analysis of the following channels: email, workflow builds (Pardot) and all paid media channels (including PPC, social media and sponsorships).
This position is being sourced to launch and maintain LTG’s paid media channels across 12 brands.
This will be the ideal role for you, if you are looking to:
- Step up to a challenge – we’re looking for a proven expert to support the improvement of our media strategies across multiple channels and businesses
- Work in an agile way – you are happy to pivot across a range of tasks and remain engaged and focused
- Problem solve – you don’t have a set idea of ‘perfection’ and are happy to try new and creative approaches to support the business where needed
- Continually learn – we’re looking for someone who absorbs knowledge and can collaborate with each of our brands for improved ROI
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and development of accounts & new strategies
- Supporting the creation and delivery of the PPC Campaigns across several brands
- Owning testing and optimisation roadmaps
- Working alongside other channels (e.g. SEO, Display) to identify areas for collaboration or improved efficiency
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders on performance, strategy and updates in the industry
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to the industry (e.g. technology, legislation) that will impact performance
Being a go-to subject matter expert for all things PPC
- Supporting the management of LTG’s budgeting process
- Helping Brand Managers through the POA approval process
- Ensuring the PPC tech stack is fit-for-purpose and implementing new tools where required
- Helping where needed with problem-solving and ad hoc tasks
Our new teammate must have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of PPC strategy and execution
- Experience managing large scale PPC projects
- B2B industry experience
- A proven track record of managing large budgets
- Data competence – with the ability to understand data analysis and forecasting
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and LinkedIn ads
- Experience with analytics suites, e.g. Google Analytics
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and Spanish
We will be extra enthusiastic if you also have:
- Experience with other digital marketing channels, e.g. Display, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, CRM
- Worked in a business serving multiple companies or brands
- Strong Analytical skills and passion for numbers and data analysis
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.