We are looking for a senior software developer with experience working with Ruby and the Ruby on Rails framework to join our amazing team! You will be both leading and actively participating in the main technical decisions shaping the projects you work on, and transmitting the technological vision defined to the rest of the development team. You will be working in a highly dynamic context, so proactivity and teamwork are key for us.
- Design, propose and communicate technical software solutions to the team
- Participate actively in our current workflow: sprint planning, story estimation, groomings, retrospective meetings, etc.
- Close collaboration with the Product Manager and other team members
- Ensure good quality software through unit/integration testing
- Ensure good practices regarding performance and scalability, being able to analyze border case scenarios, and being able to debug bugs/issues
- Experience leading technical teams
- Proven experience working with Ruby on Rails and RSpec or Minitest
- Experience working with Git
- Understanding of the lifecycle of a web software product: from development to production
- Being able to communicate (written and spoken) in English
- Collaborative mindset
We also expect an open and growth-driven mindset, an interest in learning new things, and to bring your knowledge to our team!
- Having experience working with Docker and even better if you know Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS