In short: Full-time remote position. Salary in US Dollars + stock options in the company. A great team building the future of sustainable finance. Stack : React.js, Material-UI, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker.
🔧 The position
- You'll work together with our engineering team to develop our web platform
- You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- You will collaborate closely with design, engineering, sales and the founders of Datia to build products pushing sustainable finance forward.
- You will play a key role in transitioning finance, companies and our economies towards sustainable alternatives.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. We’d love to learn more about you. Even if just a few of these apply to you. 🦄
- You have some working experience under your belt We are looking for an up and coming engineer that can drive designs into implementations beautifully.
- You are a team player We love solving problems together and learning from each other. We expect you to work well with others, keeping open lines of communication about our tasks, ideas and challenges.
- You have a design eye We are looking for someone with a critical eye for beautiful experiences, that can implement pixel perfect UIs and work closely with our Lead Designer, Ana.
- You enjoy beautiful data visualisations. An important part of our work is presenting complex data in easy to understand and intuitive ways.
- You thrive in fast moving environments. We are a small team and we move fast.
What's not required
- A university degree. We believe people learn and develop in all kinds of ways.
🎁 Our benefits
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Stock Options: We want everybody to be a true owner in our company.
- Work Remotely: Everyone at Datia is free to live and work in the places they thrive.
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement decisions to build Datia from the beginning.
- Transparent Culture: We value transparency, and if you join us, you can expect a complete understanding of our company finances, strategy and future.
🤔 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
You'll walk through five stages:
1. Get to know each other: We use this to pitch Datia and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
2. Coding case: We'll give you a coding assignment for you to complete.
3**. Coding case review:** We will review your case together and walk through your decisions and deliverable.
4**. QA with the team:** You'll get to meet everyone and ask any questions you'd like.
5**. Final conversation:** Juan and you are going to chat more about the position, what you value, what you took away from the interviews so far, and whatever is on your mind.
We are mindful of your time: Going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you've passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
👋 How to apply
Just forward your LinkedIn or CV to email@example.com, feel free to attach any projects you feel proud of.
We look forward to hearing from you! 🥳