What is Current?
Our mission as a company is to enable budget-conscious consumers to earn additional passive income from their everyday habits. We have millions of monthly users and have achieved over 2,000% revenue growth in 2020. Our users earn millions of dollars a year in rewards by using our products.
Current Mobile Inc is a US-based company that builds mobile technology products for budget-conscious consumers. Our products let people around the world earn passive income while using their mobile phones for daily habits like music, games, news, shopping, browsing, charging, and even unlocking their device. Our passionate team of innovation leaders relentlessly convert user attention and data into rewards.
Our flagship products, Current Rewards, and Mode Smartphone are hugely popular with millions of users around the world. It is our goal to provide a free Mode phone to every budget-conscious consumer on the planet, enabling them to earn up to $100 each month while passively using their device. Our common purpose is to bring financial joy to the lives of our user base.
In 2018, Current became the first company to raise over $36M through an SEC-registered security token offering, to implement our royalty-paying token $CRNC across company product lines.
- You have an opportunity to be one of the first people to join a team of high caliber ambitious people who are out to challenge the status quo of content consumption.
- We're a well-funded revenue-generating company, and have a runway for years to come.
- We are rapidly growing and as we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
- We're committed to bringing diverse industry experiences and perspectives together. The team is made up of alumni from Y-Combinator, Ivy League Universities, College Dropouts, Fortune 500, and everything in between.
- We have superior financiers and advisors including Mark Cuban and several top-tier institutional investors.
- Our leadership team has worked together on various projects over the last seven years which has greatly impacted their ability to evolve from past challenges and build efficient and effective processes.
- We care about building a disruptive product that empowers our users. We think big!
We'd Love To Talk With You If You Have …
- A minimum 2 years of experience with Influencer Marketing
- Experience with Influencer marketing platforms such as Popular Pays, Grin, Upfluence, Creator.co, InfluSoft, #paid, Tagger, etc.
- Proven track record in influencer outreach campaign strategies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (primarily TikTok, FB, IG, YT) and their respective best practices, KPIs, and emerging trends
- Experience negotiating with influencers on payment for video content and posts
- Experience with writing content and briefs for influencers
- Experience with performance based marketing a plus
- Experience working at a startup a plus
You'll be working closely with the marketing team and reporting directly to the Director of UA, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Maintain a pulse on marketing and influencer-focused trends. Use these insights to bring unique and original ideas to the table during strategy development and execution.
- Assist with budget forecasting and tracking related to the execution of the influencer program and influencer-facing projects.
- Analyze marketing data as needed for campaigns and monthly and quarterly marketing performance, providing detailed project recaps as needed.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Hit performance based OKRs driving installs to our app and Mode Phone sales through influencer marketing campaigns
How We Work
Current Mobile is committed to learning, exploring new ideas & alternatives, and is united by curiosity. We are results-driven, use OKRs to guide us on our decisions, and emphasize goal accomplishment.
We all share the same core values:
- Lead with Purpose - Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the 'Why'- The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We've found that if someone understands the 'why', they will produce an innovative 'what' and 'how'. If we cannot explain the 'why' clearly, we don't understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor - Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where employees are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift employee morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents - We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people's time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration - We won't thrive without recognizing others' strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We believe in the following workplace norms:
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers.
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us - Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Current Mobile.
- Agree to Disagree & Commit -Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Executive Team.
- Assume Positive Intent - Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
What We Are Offering
- ***We are a remote-first company so this position is 100% remote from anywhere that can overlap with US CST / EST hours***
- Participation in the company's equity & token plan.
- We pay out individual bonuses every two months in accordance with our bi-monthly OKRs.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with employer contribution.
- Work with highly curated high-caliber people.
- Celebrate employee personal milestones.
- Remote team-building activities every 6-8 weeks
- Virtual happy hours & virtual coffee buddies.
- Bonus.ly - we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward employees for their hard work + commitment.
- Monthly virtual yoga + meditation classes.
- We follow the "12 PM to 1 PM CST Break" - no meetings during this time to encourage team members to take a break in their workday!