Here’s a common scenario…
An outside vendor works with your team on a project and in the process, you share confidential information in a Google Doc. Over time, they create Google slides, you share spreadsheets, and over the course of the engagement, hundreds of documents have been created, dozens of stakeholders added, and multiple messages exchanged.
Then, the project concludes.
The question is, who still has access to what? Can that lead to data breaches? Leaked documents? Compliance issues?
This is the type of problem Nira solves for.
And we need your help to turn a subject like data security into something comprehensible and compelling without being so overly technical that it makes the reader’s eyes gloss over.
Ok, so what is Nira?
Nira is a real-time access control system focused on helping companies protect their information from unauthorized access. Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
If selected, you’ll work closely with the co-founders of Nira and sales leadership to create customer-facing materials.
It won’t be easy; our co-founders love writing, research, and analysis, and we have loads of ideas and very high standards. But with that comes an environment that fosters the development of high-quality content and pushes you to be a better creator.
As a company, we embody four key principles:
- Customers come first - Obsess over customer needs. Think like a customer. Maximize customer value.
- Show up - Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take initiative and be an owner.
- Be decisive - Make smart decisions. Aim for speed. Deliver results.
- Learn, teach, and coach - Improve yourself. Empower others. Succeed as a team.
We live our principles day in and day out. Our founders shared Nira 1.0 with a group of IT professionals on a Shark Tank-like show called SOLVETank. Watch the video to see our product in action and how our customers react to it.
- Own the creation of premium content for Nira such as templates, guides, kits, and how-tos. Content will be aimed primarily at an IT and security audience.
- Support sales enablement by working with sales to help them close deals.
- Scope and build premium content for demand generation efforts. Content priorities will be determined by the co-founders, with your help.
- Scope, conduct and create original research reports.
- Write long-form, industry leading, thought leadership content.
- Your goal in this role is to generate demand from our target audience and connect those efforts to leads and revenue. To start, you'll be tasked with developing content that attracts the target audience.
- Once we've established repeatable inbound efforts that drive traffic to Nira, you'll be responsible for connecting those efforts to leads and revenue.
How to Tell If You’ll be a Great Fit
- You’re comfortable working on all different types of content - like thought leadership articles, landing pages, pdfs (white papers, sales collateral, case studies), and surveys.
- You have fun crafting stories. Digging into data and finding the hook doesn't scare you - it’s fun.
- Weaving stories and crafting well-written content is one of the things you enjoy most.
- Reading software/business blogs and books is something you do in your spare time. An interest in B2B security is a big plus, too.
- Details drive you. You catch mistakes almost everyone else misses. When you’re writing, you make sure to dive into every detail that’s needed to tell the whole story accurately.
- Execution gives you a thrill. You love taking a task and diving into it, and you enjoy the feeling of completing what you were working on.
- You make every piece of work you do an opportunity to learn.
Benefits and Perks
- Work on a 100% remote team that's spread across the globe
- Be the first marketing hire and person focused on content at an early stage, high-growth company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health benefits (US only)
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best-in-class skills
- Join at a magical time - our early customers love the product!
How to Apply
If you think you’re a fit and want to join the team, please share the following in your application:
Your resume and LinkedIn profile
Links to at least 2 pieces of publicly published content that best represent your work
P.S. Here are some articles we’ve published to give you a taste of the kind of content we’re looking for.
- Thanks so much, we look forward to hearing from you.