You will lead the B2B marketing strategy, accountable for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. You will drive the acquisition, conversion and retention of our business customers across various market verticals, from a business parking demand and supply perspective, to achieve our B2B commercial goals.
The future of parking is electric, and it is the Head of B2B Marketing's role to lead the design and broadcast of the "Electric First" agenda at JustPark. Identifying, and marketing to, the most progressive fleets nationwide, our goal is to enable the electrification of a game-changing number of business owned cars in the UK.
JustPark has also positioned itself as one of the Parking Industry's most trusted technology partners. We add value to Parking Hardware, Enforcement and Car Park Operators by offering a convenient, high quality and safe user experience for their drivers. Our world-class solutions need content and campaigns to match.
Here's an idea of your day to day:
- Lead the definition of the B2B marketing strategy to drive the acquisition, conversion and retention of B2B clients across both parking demand and supply markets
- Responsibility for the entire B2B marketing funnel: brand awareness, demand generation, lead acquisition, lead nurture, and content
- Lead account-based Marketing strategy, partnering with Sales to drive the strategic aims of the business to deepen and extend client relationships
- Apply a data-driven approach to measure the performance of B2B initiatives and generate insights that continuously improve performance
- Drive and manage B2B lead generation and qualification process
- Identify, engage and manage internal resources required to execute on the B2B marketing plan, managing delivery
- Produce insightful reporting and analysis that informs internal stakeholders and drives improvements in B2B marketing and product offering
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance to maximise returns
- Build revenue-producing campaigns across multiple channels, including paid social, SEM, email marketing, events, video, display and social media advertising
- Identify, engage and manage internal and external resources required to deliver high-quality, impactful and revenue-generating B2B marketing activity
- You have experience leading the B2B marketing function in a scaling business, with broad generalist experience across acquisition, customer marketing, CRM, brand and value proposition development
- Track record of working closely with commercial team, ensuring B2B marketing works seamlessly with BDMs, lead generation, customer success and operations to drive the commercial funnel
- Strong understanding of running sector-based marketing programmes
- Experience with lead management programs and marketing automation software and tools
- Exceptional stakeholder management, confident working in multi-function teams across all levels
- Good understanding of both digital marketing and inbound strategies as well as more traditional channels (PR, events, etc)
- An experienced people leader and coach, with a track record of leading a team to deliver against objectives, driving a culture of high performance
- Proven experience using data to iterate and continually improve marketing activities, with a highly analytical approach, able to turn insights into action
We trust you to know what's needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we'll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! That's why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.