We're looking for full-stack developer with at least 5 years of experience to join our remote LATAM team and fill a long-term position to work for a client's project.
The client is a fast-paced US startup in the energy industry. They have a small but growing team. They exist to enable building-to-grid integration and decarbonization of the grid. They provide the tools and services needed to enable the transformation of how buildings consume, produce, and share energy. Thir system benefits clients on all sides of the building-to-grid integrated ecosystem, combining the playbooks, support services, and technology stack needed to wrap around the meter and turn it into a synchronized and optimized system that benefits both up and downstream.
Their tech stack is comprised of a C# .NET backend/API, React on the frontend, SQL Server and TimeScale for the data storage and Python for the analytics workflow.
- Fluent English
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Strong experience in C# and ASP.NET.
- Hands-on with SQL databases (SQL Server, Timescale and MySQL)
- Some experience with React, Angular or any similar frontend framework.
- Some experience using Python for analytics and scraping.
- Knowledgeable in OOP, data structures and algorithms.
- Some experience with PHP is a plus as there is a small migration job they need to do.
- Main responsibility would be working on the backend (C# .NET).
- If possible, help a small team of Jr. developers working on the frontend.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
Compensation: USD 3000-4000