Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We believe that Graphite’s strength is in its people. We’re looking for an experienced remote Executive Assistant (remote) who will be supporting the Graphite team by providing strategic administrative and operations support. You will work closely with the Executive Team. This role requires you to be organized, detailed, resourceful, creative, proactive, and naturally inclined toward logistics and planning. You are eager to be the best at what you do. You are obsessed with learning and developing new skills. You feel comfortable taking full ownership of your projects and working in a performance-driven environment while cultivating a strong sense of team and collaboration.
- Contract / Full Time
- Advanced English skills
- Must have an immediate previous role similar to this one
What you’ll do:
- Anticipate the needs of the executive team, and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise
- Calendar management for the executive team and Email (personal and professional)
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings for small and larger groups; Scheduling Calls, Meetings, one on ones with the team and clients.
- Strategically manage and maintain schedules for the executive team so that workdays are efficiently organized, including scheduling internal and external meetings with participants across multiple time zones ensuring there are no conflicts
- Work closely with the Head of People to perform and prioritize special projects as directed; handle confidential and sensitive information professionally.
- Act as a liaison, both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Field inquiries from our distributed team and resolve time-sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and professionalism
- Support Accounting team needs with tracking of your miscellaneous cost expenditures
- Coordinating Travel (Flights, Airbnb, car rentals, etc.)
- Plan all aspects of domestic and international travel, optimizing and balancing time with the cost of travel, including orchestrating itinerary details
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
Main Tools Used: Zoom / Google Suite / Slack / Notion / HelloSign / Airbnb, among others.
This is a fully remote role so the location is flexible. You will need to be available between 8 am to 5 pm PT and have reliable internet access
What you’ll need:
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience successfully supporting one or more executives and/or team leads
- Communication Skills: Proficient verbal & written English communication skills required.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills. We need you to represent the personal “brand” of the team both internally and externally
- Experience booking online flights, rental cars, hotels, Airbnb, etc.
- Tools: Highly proficient in Google apps, particularly Google Calendar and Google Docs, Microsoft Office apps, Notion, Trello, and Slack. If not previous experience, the must-have is Google apps (Gmail, Gmail calendar, google drive, etc.) and be internet-savvy.
- Bonus: Experience in, knowledge of, and/or passion for Growth Marketing
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed - We view process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
- Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.