We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to drive our project teams to success.
What you'll do
- You will manage small teams of skilled developers. Most of the projects you will work on are disruptive eCommerce applications built with Solidus.
- You will be the main connection between clients and the Nebulab development team: from helping your team planning features and interacting with stakeholders to executing said plans and pushing code to production.
- We love friendly, open-minded people that want to make a difference.
- We value knowledge sharing and collaboration above everything else: we expect you to lead by example and delegate, no micro-management allowed. We're inspired by agile principles and most of your work will be helping your team win at delivering great software on time at a sustainable pace.
Want to dig deeper? Read more about how we work in our Playbook and its section for team leads.
About the hiring process
A complete overview of our hiring process is in the Hiring chapter of our playbook. Check it out!
- Qualified candidates are passionate about managing people and doing whatever it takes to turn business requirements into great code.
- Their day-to-day activities range from grooming requirements to conducting code reviews; a part of the day will be spent doing Ruby on Rails development, if the project requires it.
- They should be able to lead their team and communicate with clients in a clear, productive and friendly way. We value people that are inclusive, community-driven and want to learn new things and share knowledge.
- Nice-to-haves include: past consulting experience, knowledge of the Solidus framework, knowledge of agile principles and processes.