Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas— is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will run end-to-end email marketing campaigns. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
This role is results-driven and the success depends on testing new lead generation tactics while creating an email strategy that scales efficiently. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, copy distribution, and lead generation.
- Build and manage overall email marketing strategy
- Conduct market and competitive research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behavior
- Review our former campaigns and email strategy to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Manage a wide variety of email marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of diverse audiences
- Ensure design, call-to-actions, and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Collaborate across departments to maximize the impact of marketing messaging through email
- Identify new audiences and grow our email list
- Partner with Sales to create, develop and execute demand generation and lead nurturing
- Own the workflow to monitor the progress and quality of marketing-qualified leads generated by email campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Segment prospects and create personalized email campaigns based on where they are in the marketing funnel
- Ensure the consistent tone of voice and unified messaging across all email marketing communication
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Must have 3+ years experience with creating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Must have 2+ years of marketing automation experience
- Must be able to demonstrate prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot Marketing Automation
- Familiarity with segmentation and automation
- Must be technically savvy and have excellent project management/organizational skills
- Must be able to present email marketing strategies/ideas to key stakeholders
- Stellar communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we help institutions maintain operational continuity and efficiency by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow with us:
- We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.
Note: This is a work-from-home contractor role.