Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most-creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies. We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, as well as an international office in London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are seeking an innovative and data-driven Director of Recruiting Operations to operationalize our talent strategy with key initiatives and plans that provide the foundational building blocks for continued hyper-growth. This role will be responsible for processes, reporting communications and coordination for all of talent acquisition and support both recruiting leaders and business leaders in meeting business objectives. This role is instrumental in executing recruiting programs and processes crafted with the aim of attracting talent in our transition from a pre-IPO to post-IPO company.
In this role you'll get to:
- Manage the global recruiting processes, programs, policies, workflows, tools and coordination to enable the recruiting team and optimize for scale
- Design, implement and maintain scalable processes, tools & systems necessary to support the recruiting function globally - work with functional leads on the team to improve quality of hire, support ATS improvements, adapt & integrate new tools, drive TA commitment to data integrity and consistency while ensuring the team delivers excellent candidate experience
- Act as a centralized point of contact for all change management, stakeholder management, and communication activities for the Recruiting Operations team to ensure consistency, high quality deliverables, and successful, positive adoption of changes.
- Create and lead trainings to ensure successful adoption of process and tools and change initiatives
- Partner with DEI and recruiting leadership on creating and executing Iterable's employment brand strategy
- Work collaboratively with Recruiting leadership, Business leadership, Finance and People Operations to operationalize the headcount plan
- Deliver and monitor a scaled resource model for real time capacity planning and help to identify potential resource gaps and proactive resource reallocation to key areas
- Drive reporting and a reporting cadence to ensure visibility into progress to plan, delivery against SLAs, cost per hire, resource performance as well as other standard recruiting quality metrics to enable recruiting leaders and business leaders to make better decisions
- Execute strong process documentation and change management communication to drive consistency in service delivery to the business
- Build recruiting infrastructure that produces business intelligence and market mapping for all talent acquisition needs
- Use data and analytics to influence decisions and evaluate the effectiveness of recruiting processes and programs
- Partner with vendors to help improve and drive use of all recruiting / sourcing platforms (Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter and others).
- Architect and manage a scalable onboarding program for new Recruiting Team members
- Work closely with the DEI team to ensure we are measuring our impact as it ties to company OKRs as well as maximizing our investment in events
- Establish and manage vendor partnerships including tools and external agencies.
We are looking for people who have:
- Solid experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Operations environment with in-depth knowledge of Recruiting compliance, tools, systems and processes.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing business needs, and manage time appropriately
- Experience and knowledge of process excellence, business operations and project management principles, methodologies and tools applied in a TA Operations environment
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams to identify scalable solutions, set objectives and drive change management 2)Leadership skills and proven experience managing and developing teams 3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey project strategies and goals
- Experience translating business challenges and questions into solutions
- Proven strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with project management across multiple work-streams and in partnership with cross functional stakeholders
- Experience with strategic operations, consulting, and designing data-driven recruiting program strategies
- Experience engaging directly with executive-level clients and stakeholders
- Experience training/mentoring/coaching team members
- You are data-driven, you collect, weigh, and analyze data to make and communicate decisions
- You live by our values: Trust, Humility, Growth Mindset and Balance
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- We're rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
- For Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $161,700/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.