Noticed is a digital-first Commerce and Growth Marketing agency that partners with the earth's leading mission-critical health, wellness, sustainable D2C brands that are changing the world. Our team of strategists, designers, developers, and marketers leads fearless brands to limitless growth by creating transformative experiences that embrace change. Sometimes, this means brand building and eCommerce experiences. Sometimes, it means managing their marketing efforts.
We are a people-centric workplace that empowers personal and professional growth in our team. And we have a TON of fun doing it!
PS - If you don't like trivia, this isn't the workplace for you.
The Director of Retention & Loyalty Marketing is responsible for leading, managing, and mentoring a team of 10+ retention marketing experts. This role is responsible for overseeing all email, SMS, and loyalty marketing efforts for all clients at Noticed. Responsibilities involve creating and monitoring processes, handling client escalations, working cross-departmentally with other teams, and ensuring client satisfaction.
As part of the leadership team, you will act as an integrator for the department, helping the team succeed through hands-on training and development of strategies for our most prestigious clients. Additionally, you will act as a visionary, developing new partnerships and staying on top of the latest retention marketing trends.
What will I be doing?
- Lead, develop and inspire team members through regular 1:1s, performance reviews, and career planning conversations
- You'll report to the Sr. Director of Operations and work as a member of the leadership team to steer corporate strategy and agency growth
- Accountable for maintaining department gross margins to achieve company financial objectives.
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Operations and Sr. Finance manager to forecast team growth and hires as well as manage capacity of the team.
- Create a highly engaged, positive and collaborative team experience that drives both career fulfillment and client ROI results.
- Team accountability for department goals.
- Implement repeatable systems, processes, and QC to maintain/improve service quality.
- Responsible for new service innovation and identifying emerging partner technologies to build the best-in-class offering consistently.
- Manage team and client escalations when necessary.
- Support sales with pitching and closing large logo brands.
- Create new service deliverables and offerings with sales to integrate service alignment between departments.
- Overseeing multiple teams implementing retention marketing strategy
- Have a pulse on all client's accounts to ensure their retention marketing team is driving a healthy delivery, open rate, click thru rate, and are meeting their individual KPIs.
- Develop sound processes and procedures that ensure efficiencies in project managing the tasks for each client
- For the interim project manage and oversee the digital design team to ensure the completion of email campaign designs
- You will be accountable for ensuring client happiness and overall client retention for the Retention Marketing Department
- Collaborate with sales team on client audits and sales pitches when needed
What do I need?
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Communications
- At least 6 years of relevant marketing experience (retention, subscription, CRM, loyalty).
- Experience in D2C consumer businesses and familiarity with all aspects of retention and lifecycle marketing.
- Experience working closely with creative teams and writing briefs.
- Experience working within teams for a SMB / Mid Market Brands
- You love your clients. You are obsessed with delighting consumers in new ways and you are comfortable and energized by finding solutions to uncharted consumer product challenges.
- You thrive in change. You are entrepreneurial in spirit with a passion for disruption. You are able to maintain agility as the business environment and technology universe evolves and changes.
- You are passionate about education, learning, and growing.
- You're ready to take the next big step in your journey.
- Fully remote
- Vested Stock Options + Profit Sharing
- 23 PTO days
- 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (we contribute 80% to employee premiums)
- Paid parental leave
What happens after I apply?
- 1. Quick phone call with our CEO to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Noticed.
- 2. Interview:
- Discussion with our Director of People Happiness
- Interview with our Creative Director
- Interview with our Sr Director of Operations
- Interview with Sr Director of Revenue Growth & Partner
- Meet with a few retention marketing team members.
Equal employment opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. This is something we're serious about- we are constantly striving to listen better and be better.