Do you have 2+ years of experience in content or digital marketing? Are you inspired to be a part of a mission-driven organization with an open, teamwork-focused culture with plenty of opportunity for growth? Then read on...
At Devex we're looking for a solution-oriented, creative, and organized marketer who has a strong eye for detail and design. You'll be working in the Jobs Team at Devex where our mission is to match professionals with organizations, practical advice, and opportunities on the world's largest global development job board.
What you'll do here
As Digital Marketing Associate, you'll work alongside our Digital Marketing Manager to create multi-channel marketing campaigns to grow our jobs platform subscription revenue and provide more value to our existing members.
In your first 90 days you'll:
- Develop a solid understanding of the Devex Jobs Team, our goals, who our audience is ?" and how to communicate effectively with them
- Become a proactive member of various internal partners (working with our sales leads, social media team, product team, content strategist, and events team)
- Get to know our marketing automation platform and online tools ?" Marketo, OptinMonster, Monday.com, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, TiTo etc
- Own and rock your first multi-platform marketing campaign from start to finish
By the time you finish your first year you'll have:
- Increased our leads, online sales, and retention numbers
- Mastered planning, execution, and iteration of multi-platform marketing campaigns
- Developed data-driven marketing ideas and strategies to increase leads and sales
- Written captivating copy for multiple channels like web, display, email, and social
- Own and increase clicks from our Google AdWords campaigns.
- Grown open and click-through rates
Here are the basic requirements we're looking for in this role...
- Native English proficiency
- Experience in content marketing and digital marketing (including but not limited to Email marketing, Adwords, Online advertising, Social media)
- Detail-oriented and a strong eye for design
- Confident copywriter
- Strong organization skills
- Besides the above, we'd be excited to see you have:
- A bachelor's degree
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and marketing analytics (e.g. Marketo, Google Analytics, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Pardot etc)
- Experience with html & css
- Experience and interest in global development
- Experience in media and/or news organizations
- Digital event experience
- Knowledge of marketing design tools (e.g. Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator)