In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
We closed our funding round early this year that would allow us to improve our technology, expand our product offering, and continue growing and expanding into new markets
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
- +2 years in a digital design or comparable role
- You care about crafting engaging web and social content
- Design on-brand digital assets: websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and photography
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, methodologies and techniques
- You have a design and digital asset portfolio showing recent examples of your work
- Ability to pitch and share design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- Experience with: Photoshop, illustrator, animación (After Effects). Adobe premier, FinalCut.
- A knowledge and interest in UX principles and practices
- You have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, and comfortable working in a remote position
- Flexible working hours and working remotely are up to you!
- Along with your local paid vacation plus all the public holidays, you will have half a day on your birthday and child's birthday.
- 500 USD / Year budget for training (books, e-learning platforms…)
- (If you join us in a city where we have an office) Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
- Any additional benefit approved by Lana’s board for your employee tier.
- Great team and culture, just bring yourself!!!
Lana is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.