Lightstep enables teams to detect and resolve regressions quickly, regardless of system scale or complexity. We integrate seamlessly into daily workflows, whether you are proactively optimizing performance or investigating a root cause so you can quickly get back to building features. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, team! We believe that we should always align our actions toward a common purpose, that trust is paramount and must be cultivated, that the most valuable team members multiply rather than add, and that we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously (except when we're writing way-too-long sentences about our values). We believe that assembling and retaining an inclusive and diverse team is the best way to grow a successful company.
Lightstep is looking for a Data Architect to build the analytics platform that we'll use to make key business decisions. As part of the Revenue Operations team, your mission is to provide data insights and systems that help create predictable paths to business growth.
What you'll do:
- Build the analytics platform that Lightstep will use to make key business decisions
- Work with business leaders to understand key analytics requirements and translate them into high fidelity dashboards tied to KPIs across departments
- Architect, build, and launch scalable data pipelines to support Lightstep's growing data processing and analytics needs
- Design experiments to ensure we can measure the impact of different growth strategies
- Manage core analytics data infrastructure and maintain ETL pipelines
- Evaluate vendors and design end-state architecture
You'd be a great addition if...
- You're an expert in SQL, ETL, data modeling, and visualization/reporting
- You've managed BI tools and visualizations to make business intelligence data accessible to Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance teams
- You have a deep understand of data management and data governance
- You're passionate about automation with experience cleaning and modeling large quantities of disorganized data
- You have presented business intelligence and analytics information to partners with an ability to translate complex technical information
- You're comfortable working in Google BigQuery and Data Studio
Bonus points if...
- You have experience designing custom solutions for engineering/product teams, partners, or customers
- You've supported consumption-based pricing by building out integrations with subscription management software
Lightstep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer ?" Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.