*To formally apply, write a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your proudest content marketing achievement and your salary requirements. I repeat. Do not skip salary requirements. Please attach your CV and make the subject line "Content Marketing Manager - YOUR NAME."*
Hello, we are Simple Selling 👋
We're part of the dynamic IT and cybersecurity industry. The industry is growing fast and will continue to for years. Our company has a unique role within this industry, which is to drive pipeline for small IT services firms. We accomplish this by being their sales, marketing and client success workforce.
We are currently under 10 people, 100% remote and 100% Latino (and proud of that last part especially!). We're all very committed to seeing our business double in 2021! A bit ambitious? YES! That's the kind of people we are.
Dream big and get sh*t done!
Why is this role special?
- You get to have a massive impact. You’ll drive the content production for Simple Selling and also for our clients. You’ll take our recipe and add your own ingredients to make it even better.
- You'll tackle a variety of challenges. Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You'd work closely with Sales, Marketing, the founder — participating in every phase from ideation to implementation.
- Work with a talented team. Our team is remote and from Latin America and the United States.
- Join us at a magical time. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and delivering a service that is unmatched by any competitor out there, which gives us a huge opportunity to scale. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
About the role
This is a hands-on role that requires excellent strategic thinking, time and project management skills, creativity and communications chops and an inquisitive mindset.
Location & Schedule
- Anywhere, this is a work-from-home position!
- Monday - Friday business hours, EST hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm-ish
- Support the content creation process along our Founder; includes preparing blogs, marketing emails, LinkedIn posts, website updates and some digital ads
- Detail-oriented, able to stick to strict timelines to facilitate launches on budget
- Can write marketing e-mails, LinkedIn posts, and blog outlines
- Works collaboratively with sub-contractors to develop and execute campaign assets
- Occasionally creating graphics on tools like Canva
- Fluent in English, with strong writing and grammar skills; editing skills
- Minimum of 1-3 years of hands-on content marketing experience, preferably in the B2B space for companies in the U.S.
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing, SEO and social media for B2B
- High-level of curiosity; fast learner; desire to be reading about technology, digital transformation
- Organized, extremely good at task execution and time management
- Great communicator, both internally and externally with sub-contractors
- Analytical, loves marketing analytics and uses data to inform decisions
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Creative, willing to suggest unconventional ideas and to research when necessary
- GSD attitude; someone who genuinely loves marketing
Salary & Benefits
- In U.S. dollars and commensurate with marketing experience
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- Partial Healthcare Reimbursement
To formally apply, write a short e-mail to email@example.com describing why this role is perfect for you, what your proudest content marketing achievement and do not skip salary requirements. Please attach your CV and make the subject line "Content Marketing Manager - YOUR NAME."