Starvox Entertainment is a live entertainment producer founded in 2005. Since then, we have ranked on Profit Magazine's list of Canada's top growth companies for four years running. Not to brag but... we're the only live entertainment company ever to place on the list. Some of our work includes the touring west-end hit show Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience, the all-new visually stunning Immersive Van Gogh, Faulty Towers Live! the dining experience in Toronto, among many others (starvoxent.com/shows).
As part of our in-house Engagement Team, you will be taking care of the social media engagement and interactions to support our theatrical and exhibit productions. Some of your duties will include:
- Handling social media channels for internal engagement, including coordinating responses, providing customer support, and building relationships with followers.
- Making sure the internal engagement strategy is being followed.
- Social listening, analyzing, and reporting on key trends.
- Coordinating and assist the customer support team in diverse tasks, including the creation of FAQ documentation.
- Providing strategic recommendations and coming up with inventive ways to use social media engagement that fits within the show's overall digital marketing strategy.
- Light copywriting
- Other duties as assigned by our marketing department
- Social media marketing and/or community engagement experience. 2. Understanding of social media management tools and strategies. 3. Solid writing skills, with an understanding of how to effectively communicate through social media.
- Love of live theatre and exhibits.
- Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects. 6. Can-do attitude.
- Desire to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Starvox Entertainment is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to Starvox Entertainment!