Zeeto is hiring a Campaign Manager. You will be working on the strategic inception of advertising campaigns, launching them on our system and digging deep into the numbers to optimize every detail. We are looking for several highly motivated, critical thinkers who love to analyze real-time and historical data to drive optimal performance for ad campaigns within our proprietary ad network. You will gain experience in online marketing, media buying and data analytics. No relevant experience is needed, we hire the smartest people with a high drive to succeed and will train you from there!
The ideal candidate desires a career in digital advertising, has the right mix of entrepreneurial spirit and analytical skills, and is ready to prove themselves by increasing performance of the campaigns under their ownership. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for an intelligent and motivated team player to join a dynamic and rapidly growing performance marketing team and launch their career!
Location - Although this is a remote position, the preferred location is LATAM. You will be working with a team in Mexico City, Southern Baja, and San Diego. Being in the same timezone and within proximity for a 1-2 times annual training would be ideal.
- Experience level: Entry-mid level
- Desires career in digital marketing/advertising industry and is eager to learn digital performance statistics, terminology and growth strategies
- Passion for data and has a curiosity to spot trends and make actionable decisions
- Quick learner of data and web analytics tools. Experience working with Excel
- Basic statistical analysis skills as it relates to performance optimization
- Strong oral and written communication skills and/or the confidence to participate in client-facing situations and internal meetings
- Tech savvy and quick to adapt. You thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, startup environment.
- Problem solver and creative thinker. You're analytical, organized and results-driven.
- Intrinsically motivated and resourceful. You think outside the box to solve problems.
- Highly organized self-starter. You are biased to speed yet detail-oriented.
- Super eager to learn! You are not afraid to try, fail, learn and try again.
Responsibilities (What you’ll learn)
- Own entire lifecycle of campaigns to help maximize the performance of each account:
- AdOps & Client Success Campaign implementation including setup, launch, monitoring, tracking and optimizing budgets, spend caps and lead delivery; QA campaign prior to launch; troubleshoot technical issues when necessary.
- Produce campaign assets -- Create and collaborate with clients and internal teams to produce required assets for campaign integration; creative, copy, technical specs, links, etc.
- Performance tracking & analysis -- Closely monitor and communicate campaign performance data to internal teams and clients by proactively creating, interpreting and distributing data, reports and dashboards.
- Campaign & network optimization -- Work with internal and external teams to drive efficiency of ad spend within the network by understanding LTV and customer acquisition cost, as well as iterative A/B testing to help ensure campaign initiatives meet or exceed expectations.
- Master the Zeeto Ad Network (ZAN), utilizing insights and data to optimize campaigns across your portfolio to deliver on individual and client KPIs.
What Zeeto can offer you
- Join an award winning team! Voted top 2 best places to work in San Diego and also named one of the top companies for Millennials in the US.
- Health Insurance -- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k, PTO, etc
- A great training program and platform to build your skill set and launch your career. You can be a huge part of the company while also learning a ton and growing professionally.
- An open collaborative office/virtual office with a fun, hard-working, start-up vibe, yet be remote anywhere in the world.
- Tons of remote perks including virtual happy hours, games, workout sessions, all company meetings and more to come!
- Step 1 - APPLY
- Step 2 - After review from the hiring team if you meet the qualifications for this role we will ask you to complete a video recorded interview through a platform called SparkHire. This will be emailed and you will be asked approximately 10 brief questions to gauge your basic skill set, personality and your communication.
- Step 3 - We will ask any candidates who crush step 2 to complete and present a project demonstrating your skills. We need to be able to gauge your skill set as well as talk through it with you to see if you’d be a good fit.
We understand that this interview process can be time consuming which is why we are listing it all now. Are you up for the challenge?