Alphanumeric is managing the first global Covid-19 contact center and hiring Recruiters who must be based in the Brazil or Colombia, to assist in hiring licensed Health Care Professionals (BSN, RPH, PharmD).
Reporting to the Senior Recruiter, you will be helping the recruitment team on sourcing candidates through various channels, supporting interview and selection procedures, and collaborating with ideas on how to improve our interview process. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term trusting relationships with potential hires.
This is a 100% remote job, only for candidates based in Brazil or Colombia. You must be fluent in English to be eligible.
- At least 2 years of experience full cycle recruitment, working as Talent Acquisition or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Relevant Education in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Conduct phone and video interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and providing feedback into the system
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System (Freshteams)
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Curious about us? Visit www.alphanumeric.com