Freelance Japanese Writer
FOR JAPANESE RESIDENTS OR JAPANESE WRITING EXPERTS ONLY
Are you interested in helping to train AI models to become better writers?
How it works:
- We have several open projects where we are looking for talented writers to help train generative artificial intelligence models to become better writers.
- You can work on all of our projects remotely. Hours are flexible, so you can work whenever is best for you.
- Your earnings from ongoing projects are sent out weekly.
- All you have to do is apply to this opportunity, and we will reach out to you with next steps if it’s a good mutual fit.
- Work on various writing in Japanese projects to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of projects you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
These are not must-have qualifications! You should apply if you meet any of these (or anything similar you think makes you a good fit).
- Enrollment or completion of an undergraduate program in a humanities field or field related to writing
- Enrollment or completion in a graduate program related to creative writing
- Experience writing professionally (copywriter, journalist, technical writer, editor, etc.)
Earnings & Duration:
- Earnings: Variable (earnings are set on a per-task basis, with equivalent hourly rates ranging from approximately $15/hr to $25/hr)
- Location: Remote (must be authorized to work in your region). Available regions listed below:
US States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming
- Duration: Variable depending on project length, flexible hours
This opportunity involves contracting for a Scale affiliate: Smart Ecosystem, Inc.