Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Agency Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts Facebook customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven, hands-on understanding of both online and traditional media and the Argentinian agency ecosystem, the ASM is responsible for partnering with agencies to develop industry-specific relationships, to constantly increase agencies’ FB products and solution capability level, construct approaches to scale the outreach of local partners, and use data and analytics to drive informed decisioning and solution adoption. Success in this position requires strong consultative and analytical skills, a focus on providing excellent service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position will be based in Buenos Aires.
- Expert in Facebook marketing solutions who builds and manages relationships with key agencies and enablers in Argentina (media, creative, measurement and automation technology
- Serve as external product consultant educating agencies on product solutions and best practices and working hand-in-hand with FB client teams in developing scaled approaches to drive solutions adoption
- In partnership with Agency Partner, identify, create, and implement scaled marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Analyse data and insights to identify areas of opportunity, and guide the strategy and partnership roadmap to drive growth
- Provide extensive training to agencies to build broad capabilities in implementation and consulting of Facebook solutions
- Influence product innovation based on agencies’ and client needs and feedback
- Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross functional teams as well as other regions to foster exchange of best practices
- Be the second line of defence, help agencies become unstuck in high-stakes pitch situations, campaign set-up and when driving performance
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response & brand marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills, and the curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
- Experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Experience leading and managing initiatives and complex work-streams autonomously, with a high degree of accountability and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders - anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support
- Business English Level
- Advanced analytical skills, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement strategy and providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and with Facebook’s ad products
- Demonstrated media agency experience
- Advanced Excel skills, experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience working with or at hyper growth companies