- ****SEND CV OR RESUME IN ENGLISH ONLY*****
- REMOTE POSITION IN LATIN AMERICA
Aster COOP is a family office for families who own businesses, and/or wealth. A unique cooperative structure enables members to jointly own the family office, working and making decisions together.
Preserving business, wealth and family is challenging. It gets extremely challenging when our economy is facing unprecedented economic, social, and political turmoil that history has never seen before. It's in times like this, that we need to work together putting all our resources and brains together. We support entrepreneurs and wealth owners with dedicated services.
Administrative Associate Job Description
The role of the Administrative Associate is to keep office operations organized, efficient, and smooth. Typical duties involve filing financial records, reconciling bank statements, updating and maintaining QuickBooks accounting software, phone calls, scheduling, making travel arrangements, managing office supplies, among others. Their key objective is to create order, support productivity, and solve logistical problems.
Position responsibilities include:
- Verify and post in QuickBooks details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers.
- Process journal entries and reconcile bank statements.
- Generate invoices and send them to clients.
- Keep track of accounts payable and receivable.
- Participate in month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of accounts, sales tax computations, and other accounting duties in a timely manner.
- Ensure optimal operation of team’s equipment, supplies, and inventories with preventive maintenance.
- Provide direct administrative support to senior leaders.
- Plan, organize, and schedule company meetings and webinars occurring in the office, offsite, and via video conference.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for all levels of employees.
- Maintain a filing system, contact database, employee list, and inventories.
- Order office supplies and food deliveries for group meetings.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration or Accounting.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM’s, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Attention to detail.
- A high degree of organization.
- Capacity to work independently.
- Ability to constantly improve and optimize.
Location: Remote position
Hours: Full time (EST)
Languages: English native language or professional level (writing, and speaking), with good command in a major foreign language.
Salary: Depends on experience and contribution.
Send your cover letter and CV/resume to:
Milagros Yanes, Manager