Jayce Grayye Consulting is seeking an experienced Account Manager for one of our clients! They are transforming medspa’s (cool sculpting, laser hair removal) by providing an influx of new patients with online lead generation solutions. Our client offers an irresistible guarantee which includes a new hybrid model & offering (triple their investment in 90 days or the company will generate leads for free). The Done with you model allows for the medspa owner to integrate a back-end marketing solution.
An Account Manager is simultaneously an agency representative, project manager, and coach. As a result, they need strong organizational, time-management, editing and interpersonal skills. They must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable making decisions without direct supervision. They are committed to providing high-quality service and flawless work above all else.
One of our client’s strongest assets is its team. Aside from being hard workers,they are resourceful, eager to learn, keen to advance their own skill sets, and willing to find a solution when it may seem there is none. Their clients are their No. 1 priority and this shows in their dedication to their projects, goals, and marketing wins.
- Positive attitude and team player
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English.
- Independent worker -- you are working 100% remotely, managing projects and meeting deadlines - potentially in a different time zone than many colleagues.
- Impeccable grammar and editing skills.
- Attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
- Awareness of digital marketing fundamentals, with an interest to learn more
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
- Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control
- Team player -- Collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
- Proactive -- you strive to get ahead of a problem and seek assistance before disaster hits.
Structure & Compensation
- $1000 USD Monthly Salary
- Full Time & Remote Opportunity
- Working Hours Flexible Between Either EST, CST or PST
- Paid Vacation Days
- Serve as clients’ sole point of contact via email and phone calls
- Distill requests from clients into actionable tasks and assign with timelines and follow-up
- Develop client relationships based on mutual respect, high-quality service, impeccable work, expectation setting, and coaching.
- Manage components of the client life-cycle: including launch calls, monthly strategy development, check-ins, and offboarding calls.
- Collect client feedback and share with the team to drive constant improvement.
- Creation and implementation of systems and processes
- Record tutorial videos for clients and staff as needed
- Manage our client’s team members to see that projects are completed in a timely manner
- Monthly client reporting /General business analytics
- Have 1+ years of Customer Service or Account Management experience
- Fluent in English
- Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Comfortable taking calls with clients
- Comfortable taking Zoom video calls with clients
- Previous experience with remote working software preferred, including Asana, Slack, SamePage, Zoom, etc.
- Previous work experience with platforms including Canva, Sprout Social, Facebook, Instagram.
- Previous work experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with HighLevel is a plus but not required